VIS 2017: Paper & Poster accepted
I’m really happy that both submissions made it. The VisTiles project—once started with my master thesis—will be published as a journal paper in TVCG: VisTiles: Coordinating and Combining Co-located Mobile Devices for Visual Data Exploration.
With the poster (Improving Value Driver Trees to Enhance Business Data Analysis), we’re able to present first concepts for a specific application case of multivariate graphs. I’m really looking forward to the discussions during the poster session!
See you at the IEEE VIS 2017 in Phoenix (Oct 1-6)!
- [Feb 25, 2018] Internship at the University of Maryland iSchool
I’m really excited working with Niklas Elmqvist during an internship from April until September this year.
- [Feb 13, 2018] CHI 2018: Paper Accepted & Honorable Mention Award
Our David meets Goliath paper was accepted at CHI ‘18 and received an honorable mention award!
- [Oct 09, 2017] Attended 2017 IEEE VIS conference in Phoenix, AZ, USA
For the second time, I participated in the IEEE VIS conference—this year, with two own contributions.
- [Aug 15, 2017] VIS 2017: Paper & Poster accepted
- [Jul 03, 2017] Started Working on Research Project GEMS 2.0
Since July 2017, I’m now officially working on the DFG-funded research project on multivariate graphs.
- [Mar 11, 2017] International Spring School smart@work at Technische Universität Dresden
Being smart@work: experience from the International Spring School on Human Technology Cooperation.
- [Nov 11, 2016] Attended 2016 ACM ISS conference in Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
For the third year in a row, I participated at the ACM ISS conference (formerly ACM ITS).
- [Nov 03, 2016] Visited iSchool at University of Maryland, USA
I visited Niklas Elmqvist and Karthik Badam to push our collaboration forward.
- [Oct 28, 2016] Attended 2016 IEEE VIS conference in Baltimore, MD, USA
For the first time, I attended the IEEE VIS conference this year. It was a great experience!